Low-noise, in-line duct extractor fans mounted inside a 40 mm phonoabsorbent acoustic insulated casing
• Acoustic casing coated with phonoabsorbent material.
• Impeller with reaction blades except models 100-125-150-160-200/H, with multi-blade impeller.
• Standardised inlet and impulsion flanges allowing for easy installation in ducts.
• Fitted with a folding inspection cover, except models 100-125-160/L-150/L.
• Support feet built into the box, for easy installation.
• Linear airflow direction.
• External rotor motors with built-in thermal protector, class F, with ball bearings, IP54 protection.
• Adjustable, single-phase 230 V 50 Hz/60 Hz.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: +50 °C.
• Anti-corrosive finish on galvanised sheet steel.