Centrifugal fans especially designed for extracting hot air at a max. temperature of 300 ºC from extract hoods with a vertical air outlet. Especially designed for bread and pastry ovens as well as industrial ovens
• Stainless steel sheet casing.
• Forward curved impeller in galvanized sheet steel.
• Directly coupled motor with B-5 flange.
• With one or two cooling disk mounted on the motor shaft to dissipate the heat.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25 ºC +300 ºC.
• Anticorrosive with temperature resistant anticaloric paint, aluminum color.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• Stainless steel fan.