Tubular axial fans with external motors
Belt-driven tubular axial fans with casing aperture up to 180º.
• Tubular casing with rotating cap, in sheet steel.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• Sealed transmission unit (IP-66) with double retention system.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25ºC +120ºC.
• IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or higher than 0.75kW except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Single-phase 230V-50Hz and three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
• Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC, previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• 100% reversible impellers.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• Category 2 ATEX certification (HPX/ATEX series version).