Belt driven fans, equipped with electric motor, set of pulleys, belts and protectors standardized according to ISO-13857 standard and 150 mm mineral fiber insulated box, for horizontal work
• Structure in thick sheet steel.
• Backward curved impeller in highly robust sheet steel.
• Transmission group with cast iron bearings and support.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +300 ºC.
• Treatment with anticaloric paint.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• Refractory steel fan for temperatures up to 400 ºC.
• Execution for vertical work.