Extremely robust medium pressure, single inlet centrifugal fans fitted with backward-curved impellers
- Sheet steel casing.
- Impeller with reaction blades in extremely robust sheet steel.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75 kW except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400 V - 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V - 50 Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 °C +120 °C.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190 °C, previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Special windings for different voltages.
- Fan prepared for air transmission of up to 250 °C.
- Stainless steel fan.
- Category 2 ATEX certification (see CMR/ATEX series).